Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Top Note Pursre


Good morning! This is a purse that I made for a Tea Party our church had for little girls. I made 20 of them. It was not very hard to do just time consuming! You will need a Big Shot machine, top note die, huge scallop die, and large scallop die. I used the Tea Party SU DSP. I backed my top notes on white card stock to make it a little more durable. The inside box piece I used white paper cut at 5 x 6. Then on the 6 inch side score each side at 1. On the 5 inch side I scored at 2 1/4 on each side. Then you clip the little square you have in the middle on the score lines and put the box together with adhesive. I cut the top notes off the top a 1/2 inch so the scallop would sit nice. I put the scallops together and then scored the big one in the middle so it would fit on the top note. Then put ribbon on as your handle and decorate as you wish. I also used a little circle of velcro to hod the purse shut.

they were a big hit at the tea party! Hope you all enjoy! Have a great day:)

1 comment: