Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Blog Post!

Hello! This is my first time blogging! I love to make cards and other paper crafts. I am very excited to show you my work! I will try to post a card tomorrow. I am involved in card swaps on split coast stampers so I make alot of cards to trade with my SCS friends. I also love to cook and bake. I my share a recipe from time to time. I am also on a low carb diet so that is a challenge for me right now. I would love to get back to pure baby weight soon! I will update you on how it is going.
Thanks for checking out my blog, I hope you will come back to see what I have created!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you started a blog. let me know what I can help you with. Our Boot Camp is a great place for step by step instructions for your SU business. YOU CAN DO IT! sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete