Monday, November 16, 2009



Hello! I made this card for the Forest swap. It is a little time consuming because you have to cut out the tree. I used night of navy ink and swirled it with a napkin. Then I stamped the snowflake in night of navy then stamped off with it to give the snowflakes dimention. After you have your background stamped to use a versa mark to cover the area. Use a combo of dazzling diamonds and clear embossing powder. Pour that into the versa maker area then use your heat gun to emboss it. To make the snow on the bottom I cut 1 1/4 inch strips and cut them by havd to make the snow look dimentional. The bird was also cut out by hand. I hope you like this card. LMK if you have any questions about the process. Thanks for checking out my blog! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Susan... what a lovely card! I am so excited CUZ I GET ONE!!! (Yep, the Forest Ranger is kinda greedy that way. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 18. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous!! I'm in the Forest's swap, too, hope I find one in my envie!!

    ReplyDelete